

I apologize for being so untimely in updating this site. I do have a darling gift idea that can be used for the next lesson or next year's Christmas gift. I actually found these sheep on sale at Bath and Body for 3$. HOW CUTE, RIGHT!! On the backs of the tags I wrote a special and individual note to each of my girls. I love them so much and am excited for the next year. Right now our lessons are centered around Jesus Christ - using a lot of scriptures. So I gave a bookmark with the scriptures this past week and will be giving a red pencil for marking this week. I have a big class and I am going to try to break the lesson into a couple of Christ's example. Then I will break them into groups of two and have them work together to study each example and present it to the class. Any other ideas???





No comments:
Post a Comment