Hello... well I know this is late, but really my handouts for these two lessons were thanks to those who have shared their thoughts and ideas on
SugarDoodle and
A Bushel and a Peck of FUN blogs. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I really got happy to do these handouts and had a hard time picking what to give my girls and what not to give them. As you can see I pretty much gave them everything. I did make those cute hair clips! Way easy and REALLY CUTE and because I teach the beehives they were still highly loved. Also, I decided to connect the two lessons by putting scriptures in the fortune cookies and asked that they study them to be prepared for part 2. By the way... my leftover handouts are what are going to the two who posted a comment on the last post. It may not be these handouts, but... it will be a good one!

Have a great weekend watching Conference and feeling the spirit of our latter-day prophets!
No comments:
Post a Comment